Chat With Us LIVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, December 20, 2009

S.H.ALATTAS - 30 - The Five Hundred Million Dollarman - 1997

S.H.ALATTAS - 30 - The Five Hundred Million Dollarman - 1997



The 30th book by the most controversial political analyst known as the Killer Writer who has caused the downfall of two Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia and many other Malay political leaders. The auther of “ CHALLENGER SIAPA LAWAN SIAPA” and “ MEMO TO THE PRIME MINISTER” were banned by the Malaysian Authority.




CONTENTS
Preface
The Playboy Chief Minister
The Other side Of Midnight
Jais Friendly Line Programme
Five Hundred Million Dollarman










THE PLAYBOY CHIEF MINISTER

19th. March 1993
Tan Sri Muhammad Mohd. Taib.
Tan Sri,
I have written you a long letter which I hope you have read very very carefully and understood every word that was written. I know the content of the letter is very direct, very sharp and very harsh. I know you will not like it at all but I have to be very frank and honest because of all the evil things that you have done all this while (irresponsible and tricky) will bear their consequences on yourself. That latter also illustrusted all the evil things and cruelty that you have done, not only to me but to the public as well. You are very cruel to me and to our son, Mohd Faez. I felt sad upset that Mohd Faez, a clever and brilliant boy, has to suffer and the father son relationship severed.
Our broken marriage has created one big question. I want you to think and ponder this following words. There is no woman, who has been marriage, wanted that marriage which was build on love, to be broken so easily.
Is there any woman who wants to be a divorce after having a child from a famous husband? Is there any woman who has been divorced once, twice, thrice and fourth wanted to be divorced again?
I hope for the sunshine to last until evening, but it rains in the midday. That was the fate of a Royal Princess with her own luck and destiny.


With promise and oath, there will be no more divorce until death departs us. But a banana tree bears fruits so many times.
Is it a divorce will suffer critism and condemnation with hate and jealousy for the society? But who is to be blame? This is the question that haunts me and it is unforgettable. Tan Sri could answer to yourself, but not to me.
What was happening lately I could grasped – rumours on your relationship with RM (Selangor) that was strained (not as intimate as before). That was the result after I gave several warnings that this thing would happened, if missed the target.
God is always Seeing and Helping to the innocent people, like me, who has been betrayed and played out. When there is a crisis, Tan Sri and your beloved wife, Puan Sri Asbi Rohani Asnan, both of you always conveyed the bad impression of me to Raja Muda (Selangor) with wrong facts so that Raja Muda would be on your side. Tan Sri was intimately close with Raja Muda (Selangor) like nail and flesh. You met him in your house or you visit him in his house, you played badminton together – in the end that intimate relationship was broken. That angered me. I am a blood sister from one mother with Raja Muda (Selangor) has been side-lined. He side-lined me without due consideration, although I am his own sister. Raja Muda also pestered and praised Puan Sri Asbi and Tan Sri while I am still your wife. He is very selfish and greedy for more government lands without considering his sister’s sufferings. This is ‘selfishness’. In the end, it was broken and everyone moved separately.
Of late, I have heard that members of Selangor Royalty are very cautious because they know that Samad (your Politic


Secretary) is your spy who convey all the informations and actions Of Tuanku to Tan Sri. I have received information that Tan Sri was not invited by Tuanku for breaking fast in Morib before your departure to Mekka for Umrah. Your arrival without invitation makes Raja Muda and the members of Selangor Royalty rather unhappy. In fact Raja Muda was upset when you come to see Tuanku at Morib after ‘breaking of fast’. I have heard that Raja Muda is not happy with your attitude and your behavior. I know all the happenings although I am not involved. I am concentrating my time with my own magazine – Wajah. Although I don’t want to know the Palace’s activities, but I was informed by Raja Muda’s close associate.
Tan Sri, I am very very angry with Tan Sri because you told to public that I was crazy in love with you. But I was one-sided love, that is, you do not love me. This has made me ashamed of myself to the public as well as to the prominent people. They are keeping on asking me on the subject, whether it was true or not. This has made me depressed and angered as although I am chasing your shadow. There were suggestions for me to forget and discard Tan Sri completely, and to look to alternative choice because Tan Sri was dishonest, unfaithful and you could not provide me comfort and true love. Tan Sri also is completely forgotten of Mohd Faez. I answered those allegations and querries by saying that I am not surprised on your behavior. It is because, while I am still your lawful wife, that is, before our divorce, your involvement with other women still exist. Whatever Tan Sri, I hope you always perform umrah several times so that your heart could be purified with good intentions. There is no benefit, after perfoming umrah, your heart is still dirty. Before one goes to Mecca, what is one intention? I know your intention. I also know the intentions of politicians who


Perform umrah. But, is the intention pure? Do not posses good intention while in Mecca, but on returns from Mecca will be tested by God. If good intention in Mecca became evil at home, God would punished severely. Allah for fids victimization to the other fellow Muslims.

That’s all,

(Tengku Zahariah)





THE OTHER SIDE OF MIDNIGHT

Tan Sri Dato’ Muhammad B Muhd Taib,
The Chief Minister’s Office
Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Building,
Shah Alam.
6th.April 1991

The Honourable Tan Sri,
Assalamualaaikum (be peace on you). I have a few matters for your attention as reminders. These matters were the reasons for our separation as a husband and wife.
Firstly, the monthly monetary support was inconsistenly made, sometime once a month or once in every two months. It was made through Azman. The husband’s monetary support to a wife through a middle man was inproper, as if it was made as a compensation after a divorce. Why the payment through cheque not as in normal practice through cash? Why, do you scared of truth……?
Secondly, Tan Sri was unfaithful and failed to give fair treatment to me and Mohd Faez.
Thirdly, Tan Sri was always finding my faults in our arguments. You did this for one purpose, that is, to leave me and refused to return home. You refused to return home for a few days, weeks and months. This is very cruel behavior to own wife and son. This is an animalised behavior and attitude. Tan Sri was selfish and treated more to the first wife only. If


This was your attitude, then your conciousness mind had planned for our separation and devorce.
Fourthly, Tan Sri always gave reasons to other with these words, ‘ I have nothing with Tengku.’ Tan Sri also revealed my movement. I was blamed for all faults, I was wrong, I was condemned and I was criticised. Why Tan Sri is scared to your own faults and truth? Why don’t you admit it? This thing has upset me. I will never get angry if you admit your mistakes. Why you like to victimise others?
Fifthly, your attitude after re-appointment as the Chief Minister which has given you power, wealth and status so much so you could influenced and bluff the Sultan. The Prime Minister supported you because you have influenced the public and Sultan’s personnel. You threatened your staff and government servants so that they respected you.
If anyone disobey you, you transfer him or he become your enemy. Your attitude has become identical with Pharaoh who disobey ed GOD. You have forgotten good luck, fate, wealth, power and status belonged to God, Allah. It is only Allah who give good luck and he will take it back in a split second. Last time we were ill-treated and criticised by Tuanku. At that time your future was bleak and your life became hopeless. You became soulless although your ambition was to become a top politician. You have forgotten what Allah gave you. Allah has consented our marriage, but why do you jeopardize that holy relationship and you have made my life hopeless? Why you provoked me to seek divorce? Before our marriage, you should have a thorough thinking on fairness, equal treatment to second wife and fair distribution of material and sexual commitment. The public knows that you and your parent are religious. You have told me before that


your parent (father and mother) are pious and good faith, and they have given you enough religious knowledge, But your behavior towards me showed you failed to follow your parents religious upbringing. You always behaved agains religious teachings and disobeyed Allah – like victimizing the second wife. Did you feel guilty conscious or you simply disobeyed Allah’s command?
Sixthly, we became enemies after the incident at the airport on 17th February 1991 and in my last letter in hand-written to you, I wanted myself to be your enemy. The reasons were, Puan Sri had demoralized myself in front of public with her words as below:
a. “Why you have to concern about your rotation on weekend, all this while, Tan Sri always sleeps in my house although it is your rotation”.
b. “Tell her, tell to her, why you are scared of, why don’t you tell so that she knows? These words showed as a proof that both of you have collaborated to sabotage my marriage.
c. Dato’ Ali Ayat (personal secretary of Sultan) went to your house months ago and he told me that one day before we met the Sultan, you wanted to divorce me within two weeks after the audience. When you told him the news, Puan Sri was with you. Why do you revealed all my affair in front of Puan Sri and the other? Everybody blame and critised me. Why all the happening in my house, Puan Sri knew? This was no concern with her. But, with your planning of divorcing me, Puan Sri became happy. I assumed that was your collaboration with Puan Sri, Dato’ Ali told me the story in details. I felt very upset because you have told Puan Sri on all our affaire. I do not want to prolong our marriage. There were


no more love, trust and faith. Everything was broken and devastated. You have collaborated with Puan Sri after the Sultan pardoned you. I do not want to be your wife any longer if you still scared of your first wife. She really controls you. The incident at the airport has shown that you are really scared of Puan Sri. If this the case, it is better to terminate our marriage immediately because she controlled you so much that I have become the victim of our marriage.
Seventhly, I was labelled as talkative. Let us think that you always come home at very late hour. If I want to relate on fairness and rotation, you blamed me not allowing you to sleep, but that was the time I have with you. Early in the morning, at 7.30 you woke up and heading direct to your first wife’s house, sometimes without bathing. You gave me reason that you have no time to hear my grouses. When I call you by phone, you said that I cannot disturb you, you have visitors in front of you. So when can I discuss my problem with you? Why you refused to give me time for discussion? This is because you failed to give fairness and to following rotation. This is because you failed to give fairness and to following rotation. This is because you have to follow the whims and fancies of Puan Sri. If you dare to involve in love and marriage, why you are scared to revealed everything to the first wife? You always reminded me that once we get married, I have to understand your status. As the second wife, I abide the rules. But you cannot treat me as an animal. I have to be known as your legal second wife. I have sacrificed a lot as the second wife, although it was improper for me as the daughter of Sultan. This is because I love you with all my heart. At the time, God has consented our marriage although it was conducted with all the hassle and difficulty. Your collaboration with Puan Sri had jeopardized and upset everything.
My report to the police and JAIS could not be blame on me


alone. I did that because I was frustrated and jilted by your actions with your first wife. When you slapped me at the airport, it demoralized you as the Chief Minister.
To satisfy Puan Sri, her mother and to give you satisfaction , I hereby withdraw myself and our relationship ceased automatically.
Best regards,

Your sincerely,

The Honourable Puteri Zahariah bt Sultan Salahudin Abdul Aziz Shah.




Kuala Lumpur

16hb Oktober 1991
Tan Sri Muhammad Mohd Taib
Dear Mat,
I heard from Che’Gu Mazlan, your favourite postman that you are coming to see me with the intention of coming back together again. Mat, even after hearing such good news, it makes me confused and I feel shaken because I really have to think deeply whether it will work again. If the marriage fails again you akan menghampa dan menyeksa hidup Yah sekali lagi. My father will not regard me as his daughter and will do nothing to help me if I ask him to help me again. He will say. ‘Dia tu memang tak serik-serik, bukan saya tak nasihatkan dia’.
I really have to think again and again after hearing from Che’Gu Mazlan because I cannot afford another mistake. Kali ini nak menangis pun tak berair mata lagi. My father will ignore me. I can understand as a father he would like to see his daughter very happy and he does not want to see me crying and always suffering caused by an uncaring husband. Deep in my heart I do love you very very much but I also have to think of Mohd Faez who like all my children are close to me. My other children do not have the chance of receiving a father’s love but in Mohd Faez’s case his father is around but he does not bother to give the time and love for him. Though he is still very young he knows to call you ayah and that makes me very uneasy when he does. How I wish it will not fail again so that I do not have to face to face the warning from my father.
As a man of maturity how is it that you do not foresee all that has happened between us you mistreat me, having fun with women and falling in love so many times (non stop). Obviously you have read me wrongly. You think that as a woman who has been married and divorced several times I will not have the courage (berani hati) to bring forward our problem to my father, to friends and to society in general. You see I can exercise self control to a certain limit but if it goes beyond that I will not tolerate anymore. I have no choice but to open up to my father whether my father approved my action or not. For then, I have



already made up my mind to accept any consequences from him. Samada Tuanku hendak sepak, maki hamun atau mengatakan ‘padan muka’ dan sebagainya Yah sanggup terima. Yah berani hati menghadapi ini semua. Jika berlaku lagi masalah, Mat hanya kehilangan seorang isteri tetapi Yah akan kehilangan seorang ayah dan suami. Tentulah Yah yang lebih rugidaripada Mat. Itulah sebabnya Yah rasa menggeletar (shaky) dan keliru bila mendengar kata-kata Che’Gu Mazlan. Bila Che’Gu Mazlan kata Mat ingin berbalik semula Yah berdiam diri sahaja kerana memikirkan mugkinkah kali ini Yah akan tertipu lagi dalam kehidupan Yah. Mat it is a fact that you don’t appreciate the love that I have given you, you take things lightly, and you do things that you like. You don’t take my love strongly. You only love me for one year and after that you began to act differently and then you drop me until today.
Mat, for heaven’s sake , if you are thinking of coming back to me as a husband please do it only if you are sincere to me as a husband please do it only if you are sincere to me and not for the sake of keeping a good public and political image or for a good relationship with my father. I am aware of all these. If you want to come back, let it only be kerana penuh cinta dan kasih saying terhadap Yah dan terhadap Mohd faez. Jangan menganiayai kami berdua sekali lagi. Jangan musnah rumahtangga kami setelah Mat sudah bakar dan runtuh pada kali pertama. Jika hendak membina jangan diruntuk sekali lagi.
Mat recently I was embarrassed by remarks made by your sister in law – Haji Raduan’s (Shah Alam Prperties) wife. It was during the Rotary Club Dinner (at a European house early this year Jan/Feb) when a friend of mine whose husband is close to Haji Raduan (plays golf together and see each other regularly) asked your sister in law. ‘ kakak what do think of Mohd Taib’s second wife, I heard she has been divorced?’
Your sister in law replied ‘Padan muka, all of us in the family hate her, including Raduan’s father and mother. Dia itu sundul istana kuat berbomoh’. She said that in front of everyone at the table. You see Mat this word sundal is very familiar. I don’t know her, I’ve not met her and how could she use such words in front of people. It must have come from Asbi because Asbi used the same words towards me.

I never know that member of your family can simply maki orang tetapi tak berkenal pun. She cannot depend on Asbi’s brain washing and influence. It’s


not fair. Mat, this word ‘sundal istana’ makes me very angry. I am thinking of taking legal action against her but it will not involve you at all. I want Raduan and his wife to appear in court because this has embarrassed my father and myself. I will never let people call me such names. And despite all this, you are brave enough to have ideas about coming back to me – even after all the members of your family hated me and being influenced by Asbi. She must have been very successful to menjahanam dan memburuk-burukkan name Yah or maybe you oth planned it.
There is a good friend of yours named Rashid Maidin living 3 or 4 doors away from my house in Subang Jaya and he has a wife name Nora Shamsuddin. A friend of mine from Taman Tun Dr Ismail who is also a friend of Nora Shamsuddin once asked her. ‘Macam mana MB Selangor selepas bercerai dengan isteri kedua?.
Nora Shamsuddin replied. ‘ Jangan mengharap, Tan Sri tidak akan berbalik semula kepada isteri no.2 I boleh ‘bet’ dengan you. My husband told me that MB is enjoying himself and he has already got a replacement for his second wife and he is keeping her now’.
What made me mad is that Rashid knew everything i have in my house. He told his wife that I want to sell the bungalow because I do not want to have memories of my marriage to you. If even I want to sell it, they have the intention to buy it. It seemed that Rashid knew a lot about my movement. Is he your spy?
Nora told my friend, ‘She made a lot of renovation.’ Why should Nora jealous of my house? If you have given enough business to Rashid Maidin as Nora said, surely he can afford to pay for any renovation/ extension to his own house. If Nora knew the details of my master bedroom and my big bathroom and spread the word around it is not coming from me but if has to come from your mouth because Nora said her husband heard it from the MB.
Please do not spread news that I want to sell my Subang Jaya house. If I want to sell it I will put a signboard ‘House for sale’ in front of the house.
Mat when I think of your sister in-law and your good friend Rashid Maidin and his wife all talking bad about me without meeting me and knowing me personally, they must be influenced by Asbi. If your sister in law called me ‘sundal istana’ then she is also saying that my father is also


sundal . As to think that her husband did not stop her when she said those words and you never stop Asbi from saying those words at the airport make me conclude that all the in your family are afraid of their wives.
Mat you have many Chinese friends now whom you trusted so much but some of them sudah buka cerita and it is now spreading everywhere I will not reveal all their names but one Dato’ Danny Tan of Berjaya Corporation has said that orang melayu nak jumpa MB susah, macam kena sembah Azman dulu, sekarang orang Melayu complain. If these people are sincere to you they should keep everything confidential but they are stabbing you in the back. Dato’ Danny Tan has been telling people in Kula Lumpur (federal) that you and I are making lots of money through big business ventures. Your Chinese friend are spreading these news with ‘kemegahan’. They also said that they also supply women to Tan Sri in Malaysia and outside Malaysia and you travel in different planes. I wish I can mention the other 4 names but I am not allowed to. I’ve been warned. Before your name selalu disanjungi orang, harum, wangi you are the top favourite but now, with your behavior, your ego, you make people so sick of you and now your name has really gone down the drain. Don’t you ever think about this before?. Don’t you value your status and dignity? Why do you want to spoil these things? You cannot get away with everything. I wish you maintain your dignity and good name as in 1987. You will not do anything foolish then. But now you have already done a lot of damage to yourself.
I remember sometime ago (1-2 years after we’re married) when you said,
‘Yah, you ambil hati Tuanku, look after your father well so that I can really concentrate on work in Selangor, jaga jangan bagi orang cucuk dan asah your father, jangan bagi Tuanku depengaruhi oleh musuh-musuh I. I hendak berjaya seperti Dato’ Harun. Kita boleh kaya raya. One term is not enough to make money in Selangor. If I have 2 terms cukuplah. So I can take care of you dan kita semua senang, mewah dan kaya raya. Kita mesti jaga hati Tuanku supaya dia saying I (MB). Jangan bagi Tuanku murka dengan I.
Mat, sekarang you dah berjaya, banyak duit, berlambak-lambak seperti gunung. You lupa diri. Sebalik dari itu you campak I ketepi. You aniayakan I sampai kita bercerai. Lebih dari itu you berpakat,bersubahat dengan Asbi untuk kesenangan you berdosa sekeluarga.



I tak boleh bayangkan you sanggup berpakat, subahat sampai you boleh jatuhkan I after all the good things I have done for you until you become intimate with another woman also.
Is this what I get I return?

From Yah.







TAN SRI MUHAMMAD TAIB won for the second time as the Vice President October 10th 96 concluded UMNO General Assembly. He appears to be clean, unlike Mahyuddin Yassin who was rejected on suspicion for corrupt practices. December 22nd, Mat Taib was caught by yhe Australian authority for carrying RM2.4 million at the Brisbane airport. The Anti Corruption Agency has never questioned his wealth. His wife, Tengku Puteri Zahariah Bte Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah, once wrote a letter to the Prime Minister.
“Refer to page 5 and 7 pertaining to the figure; RM200 MILLION and RM100 MILLION respectively. The figure RM100 MILLION should be read as RM200 MILLION. The error is due to the TECHINCAL FAULT in my COMPUTER DISC MACHINE which I am learning to operate. However, it is made known by many high ranking GOVERNMENT SERVANTS that you have amassed wealth close to RM500 MILLION –a very SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT. It is really a top BLOW UP from the government servants. Enclosed herewith page 5 (para 3) and page 7 (para 1). This is to remind you that don’t ever think I would be soft all the time. I have a limit to myself and DON’T UNDER-ESTIMATE me. You can fool me sometime BUT you can’t fool me all the time.”
… Tengku Puteri Zahariah (Ku Yah)

Muhammad Haji Muhd Taib, Chief Minister of Selangar known as Mike Tyson of Malaysia is so free to do whatever he likes in this country because he is invincible as far as his homeground is concern. The most controversial marriage with the Selangor Princess which ended up in a divorce with a damaged settlement of more than RM16 MILLION was swept under the carpet, even after the book, “KU YAH LAWAN MIKE TYSON” written by the same author was Malaysia’s bestseller. What a country?
Will Dr. Mahathir save Muhammad Taib like he salvaged Rahim Tamby Chik. The former UMNO Youth leader cum ex-chief Minister of Malacca if found guilty? Then, what will happen to his seat? Who will be the next Chief Minister of Selangor? Will it be Mahathir’s or Anwar’s men?
TAN SRI MUHAMMAD TAIB won for the second time as the Vice President October 10th 96 concluded UMNO General Assembly. He appears to be clean, unlike Mahyuddin Yassin who was rejected on suspicion for corrupt practices. December 22nd, Mat Taib was caught by yhe Australian authority for carrying RM2.4 million at the Brisbane airport. The Anti Corruption Agency has never questioned his wealth. His wife, Tengku Puteri Zahariah Bte Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah, once wrote a letter to the Prime Minister.
“Refer to page 5 and 7 pertaining to the figure; RM200 MILLION and RM100 MILLION respectively. The figure RM100 MILLION should be read as RM200 MILLION. The error is due to the TECHINCAL FAULT in my COMPUTER DISC MACHINE which I am learning to operate. However, it is made known by many high ranking GOVERNMENT SERVANTS that you have amassed wealth close to RM500 MILLION –a very SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT. It is really a top BLOW UP from the government servants. Enclosed herewith page 5 (para 3) and page 7 (para 1). This is to remind you that don’t ever think I would be soft all the time. I have a limit to myself and DON’T UNDER-ESTIMATE me. You can fool me sometime BUT you can’t fool me all the time.”
… Tengku Puteri Zahariah (Ku Yah)

Muhammad Haji Muhd Taib, Chief Minister of Selangar known as Mike Tyson of Malaysia is so free to do whatever he likes in this country because he is invincible as far as his homeground is concern. The most controversial marriage with the Selangor Princess which ended up in a divorce with a damaged settlement of more than RM16 MILLION was swept under the carpet, even after the book, “KU YAH LAWAN MIKE TYSON” written by the same author was Malaysia’s bestseller. What a country?
Will Dr. Mahathir save Muhammad Taib like he salvaged Rahim Tamby Chik. The former UMNO Youth leader cum ex-chief Minister of Malacca if found guilty? Then, what will happen to his seat? Who will be the next Chief Minister of Selangor? Will it be Mahathir’s or Anwar’s men?

ISBN : 983 - 9438 - 00 - X



CONTENTS

Preface
The Playboy Chief Minister
The Otherside Of Midnight
Jais Friendly Line Programme
Five Hundred Million Dolarman

No comments:

Get your Tickets now!